EmCentrix’s HRMS helps you automate the difficult and time-consuming task of benefits administration, saving you time, reducing errors, and minimizing the amount of paperwork that has to be dealt with. Our system lets benefits administrators easily manage and track employee participation in benefits programs, from medical benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and group insurance, to other benefits such as pension, profit sharing, and stock option plans.
- Process benefits tasks like elections, re-elections, and enrollment changes.
- The system supports open enrollment. Employees view benefits choices according to their eligibility and see detailed plan information online in the Benefit Enrollment Wizard. They can see at a glance what their premiums are, what the employer contribution is, and what their total expenses will be as they enroll. Employers and benefits administrators can easily track employees’ enrollment status and benefit elections, and can quickly identify which employees haven’t completed the enrollment process.
- Extensive benefit reports to help administrators keep track of their employees’ benefit choices.
- Employee benefit statements provide employees with an overview of their total compensation.
- Benefit confirmation statements reduce the time needed to sort, organize, copy, and confirm elections, add up premiums, and deliver the employee enrollment to carriers, payroll, and the employee.
- Interface with benefits providers, allowing benefit data can be sent directly from our system to carriers. Enrollment data can be exported to carriers that allow 834 data exchange, along with any employee status changes, additions, and deletions.
- COBRA reporting functions allows you to send qualified event notices and view qualified event letters and alerts reports. Full COBRA administration is available as a separate service.
Contact us for a free demo!
Want to know more? Contact us and we'll be happy to answer your questions or arrange a demo.